The Social Support Foundation (SSF), greatly welcomes financial support for our project!
The project we need your financial support for targets Young People and Persons with Disabilities for our Sustainable Vocational Skills Development Project focusing on the following five clusters:
- Carpentry and joinery
- Block laying and masonry; Brick manufacturing and Brick laying; Plumbing and piping
- Draftsman ship and Building Designing; Computer Aided Design and Technology for Building and Construction
- Metal fabrications and steel bending
- Interior decoration and Painting; Landscaping and Horticulture
This is a strategy to mitigate the over-dependency on the mining industry in Obuasi and to diversify economic opportunities for the target groups and to give them the chance to participate in the local economic development.
Your contribution will enable us to start this project.
The Phase 3 of our project includes:
- Construction of the workshops for one shed per clustery
- Five sets of fixed equipment (one set per cluster)
- Total costs: 375,000 GHC